Born and mostly bred in England, Generation X survivor of the 70s, self-employed since 1999.
Masters European Management
Cranfield School of Management (Cranfield University)
Many years’ experience on the job for bluechip international companies
- Unilever, Unigate, L’Oréal, Campina (“Landliebe”)
- Consumer brands marketing in UK and Germany, also worked in export marketing (Spain, Benelux, Austria)
- Knows a few useful people in the UK
- Native speaker of BBC English, outstanding written and spoken German
- Guest lecturer and freelancer project supervisor for German companies
- Contractual lecturer for Steinbeis Akademie Berlin
- Manager/owner of niche advertising agency englishtalk
Voted “Best Lecturer” by graduates on the Red Bull Global Graduate Program in front of 32 other full and part-time lecturers from the USA, UK, Germany and Sweden.